Friday, January 3, 2014

2014 Fitness

I want to be fit and healthy, but at the moment I really don't have time for a complete lifestyle change. I think I'm going to do the Lauren Conrad Bikini Boot Camp because it sounds intense without being ridiculous. Plus I like the daily exercise, plus the mix-and-match exercises. I really just want to get more cardio in my life.

Here's the fitness plan. I love it because I think Lauren Conrad is just so cute anyway.

I'm currently doing a cleanse that my friend recommended to me. I think I've finally ruled out an ulcer because the pain is there, but it's not constant and it's not triggered by the same things every time. Sometimes citrus doesn't bother me at all, and if it was an ulcer that would always hurt. I've also ruled out gluten sensitivity because while I can't seem to drink beer, I can eat bread and other wheat products. The pain is in different places every time too. Such a mystery! But anyway, hopefully this cleanse will at least knock everything out and help me start over fresh.

(To be honest, I am only doing the cleanse with half dedication...but I'm getting there. It takes longer than I thought it would to cut all sugar. That bag of half used semi sweet chocolate chips sitting on my counter will be the death of me! Every time I eat one I'm like "but it's ORGANIC!")

Maybe I'll update you on this, maybe I won't. We'll see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment