Sunday, June 23, 2013

Sewing Projects

Nick bought me a sewing machine for Christmas and I have loved learning how to use it! I have been doing all kinds of awesome sewing projects and having a great time improving.

Lots of my friends have been having babies lately, so I've been focusing a lot of my energies on making them little baby things. I've made bibs, blankets, and wash cloths, some of which are pictured below. Many of my items exhibit mistakes but they are indeed getting better! I can tell that right away and it makes me happy. It's still not perfect by any means, but I'm improving.





Making gifts for friends is fun, but not being a mother or a baby fanatic, making baby items can get old. I would say mostly because I have to give away everything I make and can't actually use it to "test out" its longevity. 

So last week I decided to start making some items for myself! My first project was this cute little wallet. What do you think? Would you like me to make YOU one? Let me know!

 
I also have this super cute teal and white chevron striped fabric for a mystery project, coming soon!


Guess what I'm making with it!



No comments:

Post a Comment